Tuesday, December 07, 2004

This script writes itself


I would like to submit the details of my screenplay for your consideration.

Can a Park Avenue psychoanalyst find lasting love with a cable-access Tarot-reading psychic healer from the Bronx?"


At 6:19 PM, Blogger xz said...

sure. it's $2.99 for the first minute and $.99 for each minute after that.
kind of a dull movie though.

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sure, but can a hyphen-loving barrista from Starbucks with a bogarted copy of Final Draft sell a cliched, dull romantic comedy?

At 5:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better believe it. Let your unconscious speak to you.

- barista.

At 9:01 PM, Blogger Monicaatje said...


At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Butcher's Wife" redux.

At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Can a Park Avenue psychoanalyst find lasting love with a cable-access Tarot-reading psychic healer from the Bronx?"


At 9:05 PM, Blogger jon said...

We are trying to find good upcoming movie to take the kids this weekend. Good upcoming movie reviews are hard to find

I just stumbled onto your blog while looking. Seems to happen to me a lot since I am a knowledge mooch LOL


At 7:47 PM, Blogger Kevin Jackson said...

Well, this is interesting. I did a blog search for barista jobs and found your site. When I get some time I'll come back and find out where barista jobs appears and how it relates - if it even does. Take care - nice work.

At 12:51 PM, Blogger jenna said...

Your blog is great! It's hard to find blogs with good content and people talking about tarot reading these days! I have a secret tarot reading exposed if you want to come check it out

At 1:04 AM, Blogger Mikey said...

I love your information on tarot reading I bookmarked your blog and will be back soon. If you want, check out my blog on tarot reading exposed - please come by

At 11:56 AM, Blogger emily said...

I really liked the info on your site about tarot reading - nice work. I've just started my own tarot reading secrets blog and would really appreciate you stopping by

At 10:47 AM, Blogger stony said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a russian women brides site/blog. It pretty much covers russian women brides related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

At 2:15 AM, Blogger bizopps1 said...

psychic reading tarot card is a very interesting subject and I really enjoy Your blog.
If You are really interested in this You must visit psychic reading tarot card
Here You find a complete directory regarding psychic reading tarot card

So please, donĀ“t miss psychic reading tarot card

At 12:23 PM, Blogger bloggirl1272 said...

I definitely like your site, bookmarked!

I've got a mens sexual health related site. It covers mens sexual health related articles.

Drop by when you can.

At 6:15 PM, Blogger hexadecimals resources said...

I was reading your blog and thought i would mention this free blog hosting site.

Free blog hosting using wordpress. The top blogging tols online and many free templates to choose from. Free hosting. Get your blog free journal online now!


At 6:52 AM, Blogger Mike said...

Hi. I think got a bit lost looking for information about lotus tarot. You have some good information here about lotus tarot. Thanks and I'm off to look for more lotus tarot information.

At 10:11 AM, Blogger RisingEnergy said...

It is always good to see others interested in metaphysical work. Please visit my blog **Rising Energy Newsletter** and my website at Rising Energy Reiki and Psychic Healing Art.. Keep up the good work. Cheers, Rising Energy


Post a Comment

<< Home