Thursday, October 14, 2004

Speaks for itself.

"Francis Chardley had it all--money, slaves, the best that 17th century plantation life could offer in Jamaica. It was not enough. "


At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please, you're killing me!!! What more could he want? WHAT MORE COULD HE WANT?!?!?!??!?!?!??!

At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

... he wants someone to read his stupid query letter, that's what he wants.

At 7:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Francis is a bitch.

At 4:05 AM, Blogger Lucifer said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

At 8:25 PM, Blogger Swingin80 said...

Cool blog you have. I have a money making opportunity related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is money making opportunity


Post a Comment

<< Home