I know someone out there wants to make this.
"An undead woman falls in love with a human man and must fight her own kind to protect him.
For twenty years, Ginger Wells has been undead, killing and eating the living to survive. When she meets Dave Kapov she falls in love. She begins to sneak away from her own kind to be with him. The other undead, the cheerfully vicious Tiffany and the cold and deadly Regina, soon learn of Ginger's relationship with Dave. When they realize that she has told him what she is, they take action, and Ginger is forced to fight for her own existence, and the life of the man she loves."
Okay, a few things with this one:
1. Would some one please explain to me what "undead" means? Doesn't that mean you're ALIVE?
2. You can never, EVER be scary if your name is 'Ginger'.
3. What does 'cheerfully vicious' mean?
4. I hate last names in query letters. Unless your movie is about someone famous, who cares?
5. How do Dave Kapov and Ginger Wells meet? At Shelter?